December 29: After a long and exhausting day of lounging, licking and lolling I had tea with Iris. She fed, watered and tidied up.
30: Spent morning contemplating the demise of Saddam. When Iris came we had a lengthy discussion over tea about the morality of the death penalty. Iris fed me, gave me a lick of fur ball medicine, and tidied up.
31: Excited about New Year's Eve. I have been looking forward to some Midnight mousing for months now! Iris came by and wished me a happy new year. She refilled my bowl, and poured more water.
1: The mousing hangover was bad this morning. I have resolved to never mouse again.
2: Spent day contemplating the new living room trim. Napped in afternoon. Dreamt I was in Nicaragua with Ruth.
3: Uneventful morning. There was a handsome Tom cat in the alley serenading me, but I diligently ate my bowl of cat food which Iris provided.
4: This morning Scott came over and played with me. In the afternoon Iris came, refilled the bowl (I think she has plans to make me obese), and cleaned up. She said Gaby would visit me tomorrow.
Thursday, January 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment